It is safe to say that Apple Watch more or less revolutionized the industry of wearables. Sure, there have been offerings before that but what Apple Watch has to offer is more or less an unparalleled experience and something you simply cannot beat. The company has been releasing some stellar offering for years now, and if you have been in the market for something good, then this definitely is a great way to go.
If you have been wondering how to unpair your Apple Watch, then this post is for you as we are going to take a look into how to get this done. I do understand that this might be difficult for some people but hey, it is going to make matters a lot more convenient for everyone.
So, in this post, we are going to start looking at how you can go ahead and unpair your Apple Watch. It is not complicated at all, but we are still going to focus on it so you do not have to worry about anything not working out for you.
How to Unpair Apple Watch Successfully
The unpairing process is not at all complicated, to be honest. Still, if you want to go ahead and do it, simply follow the steps below and you will be all sorted. Let’s not waste time and have a look, shall we?
- Make sure your Apple Watch and iPhone are placed close to each other.
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Next, head to My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Now, tap the Info button next to the watch you are looking to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
- If you are using cellular model, you will be asked if you want to remove your plan as well. So, be sure that you are checking that.
- You have to type in your Apple ID password which will disable Activation Lock and then tap Unpair.
This is the guide that requires you to use your iPhone to unpair your Apple Watch. However, if you do not have access to your iPhone, then you can use the following guide.
how to unpair apple watch without iphone
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
- The watch will most likely ask you for a password, make sure to type it.
- If you are on a cellular variant, you will be asked if you want to keep your cellular plan. Based on your preference, choose the option.
- Then tap Erase All and that should set the process in motion.
There you have it, folks. These are both methods that should help you unpair or erase Apple Watch. If you have been looking at getting these sorted, these methods are the best way to get things done with ease.